Hey, are you looking for a video converter which can compress your video file without losing your video quality. No need to worry about, here comes a video converter free of cost, which enables you to compress your video files, helps you to share it online without losing your video quality. The converter is “windows movie maker” which comes with windows computer free of cost.
Windows movie maker is freeware video editing software by Microsoft. It offers the ability to create, edit and compress videos without losing its quality. It also offers the facility to publish it on Skydrive, Facebook, YouTube and Flickr.
The steps to compress your video file to half its size with windows movie maker are as follows,
· Open your windows movie maker, click on the import video tab on the left pane.
· Select the video files you want to compress and import it into windows movie maker.
· Drag the movie to the timeline.
· Edit and add effect to your movie according to your wish. If not, proceed on by going to File->Save Movie File.
· Now in save movie wizard, select ai video generator a location in your computer to save the movie.
· Then in save movie wizard, enter information for your saved movie file.
· Then in movie setting page, click to the check box of “other settings”, and select the option “video for broadband (340 Kbps)” in the dropdown box.
· You can also choose the option “Video for broadband (512 Kbps)”, which stream the video at higher bit rate.
· Click next to start compressing of video file, and after completion click ‘finish’.
Guys, after completing the task you will notice that 70% of the original video file got decreased. The lists of video format supported by windows movie maker are as follows,
· Project file types: .mswmm, .wlmp;